Mocha Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This coffee flavored pie is creamy and dreamy. Our Mocha Cream Pie is a great no-fuss dessert. The only fuss will be over the last slice!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons coffee liqueur, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, baked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and hot water and beat with a fork until completely dissolved. Add to pudding mixture along with 1/4 cup coffee liqueur; mix well. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate 2 hours, or until pie is firm.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream and sugar 2 to 4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Add remaining coffee liqueur and beat until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream over pie. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 349mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!