We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the tastiest cakes...aren't really cakes at all! Check out Krispy Cake and see what we mean.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 (10-ounce each) packages marshmallows
- 12 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (16-ounce) package M&M chocolate candies
What To Do:
Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a soup pot, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring until well coated. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add candies to cereal mixture; mix well. Lightly press mixture into Bundt pan and allow to cool completely. Run a knife around edges of pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter. Cut and serve.
Garnishing Tip: You can fancy this up by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- Peach Melba Dump Cake
- Ugly Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Black Forest "Quickie"
- Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
- Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
- Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Country Lemon Coffee Cake