We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the tastiest cakes...aren't really cakes at all! Check out Krispy Cake and see what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 (10-ounce each) packages marshmallows
- 12 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (16-ounce) package M&M chocolate candies
What to Do
Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a soup pot, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring until well coated. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add candies to cereal mixture; mix well. Lightly press mixture into Bundt pan and allow to cool completely. Run a knife around edges of pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter. Cut and serve.
Garnishing Tip: You can fancy this up by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 494
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 269mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 54g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!