Marbled Chocolate Chip Bundt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like your chocolate swirled in with a little vanilla, then you're going to love our super-moist Marbled Chocolate Chip Bundt. This easy marble cake recipe is so good, you may just want to bake two!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time until thoroughly incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce the mixer to low and beat in a third of the flour mixture, just until the flour gets incorporated into the batter. Beat in half the milk. Beat in another third of the flour, then the rest of the milk, and then the rest of the flour; mix until smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a third of the batter into another medium bowl and whisk in the chocolate syrup; set aside. Spoon another third of the batter into the prepared pan and smooth it with a spatula. Spoon the chocolate batter evenly over it. Pour the remaining vanilla batter over the top. Lightly swirl the batter with a butter knife, creating a marbled effect.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Invert the cooled cake onto a cake plate.
If you loved this easy marble cake recipe, then be sure to check out our recipe for Marbled Brownie Bars!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.