Easy Peach Fancy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't be fooled by its thick batter, 'cause it'll bake up into a light and fluffy cake. And what's better is the caramelized cinnamon sugar peaches on top! Serve Easy Peach Fancy with a scoop of ice cream or on its own, either way it's to-die-for.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add flour, baking powder, and eggs; beat well. (Batter will be thick.)
Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Cover with peach halves, skin side up, so that they are just touching (do not crowd). Sprinkle peaches with lemon juice, then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Bake about 1 hour or until golden. Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Serve warm or cold.
You can use nectarines or plums instead of peaches, or even try a combination. You may want to serve this at room temperature or reheated.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- The Ultimate Hummingbird Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Aunt Helen's Rum Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Old-Fashioned Hot Milk Cake