No-Bake Holiday Fruitcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know that old story about how most fruitcakes never get eaten, they're just given as gifts? Well, that's not the case with this no-bake one. It's gonna get eaten...and sure, you can give it as a gift because it's one they're gonna really love!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 2 (6 ounces) containers candied cherries (1 red and 1 green), coarsely chopped
- 1 (6 ounces) container candied pineapple
- 2 (14 ounces each) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Line 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting wrap hang over sides a few inches.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix with your clean hands. Place mixture into lined pan and cover well. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or overnight before serving.
- To serve, remove from freezer, invert over serving platter, remove pan and plastic wrap, and cut into slices. Store any remaining cake in freezer.
This is a very rich cake, so keep in mind that a small slice will go a long way!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!