Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're scrambling in the morning or just trying to take it easy, we've got a recipe that's really going to make today go by without a hitch. Make our Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake for the whole family! This recipe is filled with easy shortcuts, which means you'll be sitting down to something cheesy and delicious in no time at all.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallion, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir ham and 3/4 cup cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour biscuit mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and continue to bake just until melted.
Just a Suggestion!
This is best served right from the oven.
- Breakfast bakes are easy but sure do look and taste special! We think you'll love our Barn Raising Breakfast, too.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 363
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 251mg 84 %
- Sodium 1,136mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!