Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake only makes it seem like you spent all weekend in the kitchen. This hearty recipe is big enough to feed any size army you've got at the table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallion, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir ham and 3/4 cup cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour biscuit mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and continue to bake just until melted.
This is best served right from the oven.
- Breakfast bakes are easy but sure do look and taste special! We think you'll love our Barn Raising Breakfast, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 363
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 251mg 84 %
- Sodium 1,136mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!