No Bother Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a great way to use apples during apple season. While you've got the apples, why not make a few of these and give them away as house gifts? Everyone will think you went to a lot of trouble (but you'll know it was no bother" at all). Heck!! Did I say in apple season? Nowadays, it's always apple season.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups diced (peeled) apple
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat the oil and eggs until foamy. Stir in the apples and sugar.
- In another large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir the apple mixture into flour mixture, then stir in the vanilla and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!