Orange Dream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yum! Orange Dream Cake that tastes like it was made from scratch. You may start this off with a cake mix, but nobody will ever know!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, oil, and water until well blended; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make frosting by beating cream cheese and orange juice. Add pudding mix and sugar; beat well.
- Stir in pineapple until well combined then beat in whipped topping. Frost cooled cake, cover loosely, and chill at least one hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
If you'd like, just before serving, decorate your Orange Dream Cake with canned mandarin oranges that have been well drained.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)