Tempting Chocolate Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of people claim that the combination of flavors in this dessert is one of the best ever. We can't say we disagree! Our Tempting Chocolate Poke Cake is phenomenal and five-ingredient easy, so what are you waiting for?
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box German chocolate cake mix, baked according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and cooled
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, warmed in the microwave
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.14-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Using a fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk slowly over top of cake.
- Slowly pour caramel topping over the cake, spreading with a knife. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with candy pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 508
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 508mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 63g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!