Orange Juice Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put the squeeze on some refreshing orange juice and get ready to take it to a whole new level with our easy shortcut Orange Juice Cake. This sunny tasting cake starts with a mix and ends with lots of raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat all ingredients 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Want to fancy this up with even more sunny taste? Our Test Kitchen suggests topping it with a glaze made of 1 cup confectioners' sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons orange juice then top with the zest of 1 orange for a special touch
- We love our citrus-kissed desserts, so you'll want to try our ever-popular Citrus Bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Peach Melba Dump Cake
- Ugly Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Black Forest "Quickie"
- Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
- Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
- Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Country Lemon Coffee Cake