Pink Lady Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be tickled pink when you try our easy Pink Lady Cake. Made with cake mix convenience, a slice tastes like a trip to the berry patch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dry gelatin mix into cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine white frosting and strawberry preserves. Evenly spread frosting onto cake. Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.
For that extra special look, garnish each slice of cake with a fresh strawberry.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.