Pink Lady Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be tickled pink when you try our easy Pink Lady Cake. Made with cake mix convenience, a slice tastes like a trip to the berry patch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dry gelatin mix into cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine white frosting and strawberry preserves. Evenly spread frosting onto cake. Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.
For that extra special look, garnish each slice of cake with a fresh strawberry.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.