Rocky Road Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
This heavenly decadent slow cooker version of Rocky Road Pudding Cake will be ready and waiting for you to enjoy ooey, gooey warm after dinner. Our Test Kitchen team loves to serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a taste bud pleasing contrast of hot and cold.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, flour, eggs, cocoa, pecans, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Pour into a 3-1/2-quart round slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low setting 1-1/2 hours, or until set around edges but soft in center. Turn off slow cooker. Sprinkle with marshmallows; let stand, covered, 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
The center of this cake is supposed to be a little jiggly, so don't cook any longer. You'll have a pudding cake consistency when finished.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!