Cheesy Ham Party Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a creative and entertaining way to use your leftover ham, then you've come to the right place! Our Cheesy Ham Party Squares are simple enough for your next get-together and fancy enough for a special occasion, like New Year's Eve! No matter when you decide to serve these, they're sure to have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"™
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped ham
- 3/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 18 slices cocktail rye bread
- Chopped Chives for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, ground mustard, and paprika; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cocktail rye slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with chives and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Looking for more fantastic finger foods to set out on New Year's Eve? Try our Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps and this super-impressive Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail!
- Break out the bubbly! While champagne is often used to toast the New Year, we've got some other fun ways to enjoy it! Your guests are sure to enjoy our Champagne Raspberry Floats, this perfect Champagne Dessert Dip, and these 5-star Champagne Cupcakes!
- What do you think of this New Year's Eve appetizer? Tell us in the comments!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Trying to start the new year right? Download our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)