Triple Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know how some diners have the biggest cakes you've ever seen displayed in beautifully-lit cases so your taste buds start working from the minute you walk in? That's what it inspired us to make this tasty Triple Chocolate Cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18 -ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container milk chocolate frosting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and water; mix well and pour into cake pans. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat heavy cream 8 to 10 minutes, or until very thick. Add half of frosting; mix well and chill filling until cake is cooled.
- Place one cake layer on a serving platter; spread with filling. Place second cake layer over first and frost top and sides with remaining frosting. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 536
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 96mg 32 %
- Sodium 547mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!