The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Nutty Cranberry Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 24 Min
Pop up this snack and the gang will go nuts! Try this mixture of dried cranberries, popcorn, and nuts the next time your cravings need a little sassy satisfaction.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in sugar, honey, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil mixture, without stirring, 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture turns a light caramel color. Remove from heat; stir in salt, baking soda, and vanilla. Pour syrup over popcorn mixture. Working quickly, toss mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon mixture onto a lightly greased 10-inch by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!