Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 gift wedges
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Coat a 9-inch glass microwaveable pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, combine peanut butter and butter. Microwave at 80% power 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and add remaining ingredients; mix well and press into pie plate. Microwave at 80% power for an additional 1 minute.
- Place in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, or until firm, then remove and cut into eight wedges.
- MAKE THEM MERRY! Wrap your fudge in colorful plastic wrap and tie with festive ribbons. You might even want to add beaded eyes and a felt nose to the wrapper. And don't forget to package your edible gift with an ornament or even attach the recipe. Holiday fudge makes a great stocking stuffer, too!
- Our FREE eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts, is full of even more holiday candy recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.