Sandwich Cookie Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Fudge and cookies all-in-one? You bet! We added cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies to this white chocolate fudge to make it doubly delicious. This 4-ingredient fudge is the perfect thing to take along to a potluck or to make for your family.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (approximately 20 cookies), reserve 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper, overlapping the edges.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine condensed milk, chips and vanilla. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cookies. Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with reserved cookies, pressing lightly into fudge. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
Although you can use any brand of chocolate sandwich cookie, our Test Kitchen used Oreos for this recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.