Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Sandwich Cookie Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Fudge and cookies all-in-one? You bet! We added cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies to this white chocolate fudge to make it doubly delicious. This 4-ingredient fudge is the perfect thing to take along to a potluck or to make for your family.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (approximately 20 cookies), reserve 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper, overlapping the edges.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine condensed milk, chips and vanilla. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cookies. Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with reserved cookies, pressing lightly into fudge. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
Although you can use any brand of chocolate sandwich cookie, our Test Kitchen used Oreos for this recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)