Sandwich Cookie Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Fudge and cookies all-in-one? You bet! We added cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies to this white chocolate fudge to make it doubly delicious. This 4-ingredient fudge is the perfect thing to take along to a potluck or to make for your family.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (approximately 20 cookies), reserve 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper, overlapping the edges.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine condensed milk, chips and vanilla. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cookies. Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with reserved cookies, pressing lightly into fudge. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
Although you can use any brand of chocolate sandwich cookie, our Test Kitchen used Oreos for this recipe.