Halloween Candy Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1 cup assorted chopped candy (see Note)
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until smooth, stirring occasionally. Spoon chocolate evenly onto wax paper and smooth into a rectangle shape about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle candy evenly over chocolate. Using a spatula, gently press candy into chocolate. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until chocolate is hardened.
- Break or cut candy bark into different size pieces. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Use your favorite chocolate candy bars, M & M's, and Halloween candy corn.
- Here's another way to enjoy an assortment of Halloween candies, especially if you're having a party--our Candy Bar Brownie Trifle!