Candied Popcorn Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This gooey treat is one that trick-or-treaters are sure to love. Candied Popcorn Balls are fun for the whole gang to make together, but be sure to have lots of soap and water ready for washing those sticky hands!
What You'll Need
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (15-ounce) package candy corn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (4-serving size) orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup light corn syrup
What to Do
- Coat a large bowl with cooking spray. Add the popcorn and candy corn; mix well and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar and gelatin mix in the corn syrup over medium heat. Bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add to the popcorn mixture; mix well.
- Quickly form into 2-inch balls, packing well. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Allow to harden, then serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- By adding different kinds and colors of candies and/or gelatin, these popcorn balls can be made for any holiday celebration or party.
- Taking the kids trick-or-treating? Check out our 20 Kid-Friendly Recipes Perfect for Before Trick-or-Treating!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,401
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,049mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 299g 100 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 200g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!