Bacon Buffalo Mac and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
This recipe comes courtesy of Ally from Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats who says, "In an ideal world, we'd all like to eat a restaurant quality meal every night, but in actuality we don't. This simple, easy and unique mac and cheese brings the best of those together - quality and simplicity."
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound medium shells
- 4 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar/Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a small skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet, drain on a paper towel lined plate. Meanwhile, cook pasta to al dente, then drain.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, garlic, wing sauce and ranch dressing until smooth. In a large bowl mix together cooked pasta, shredded cheese, red pepper, bacon and cream cheese sauce. Toss to combine. Pour into dish. Sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy and bubbly.
Check out more of Ally's fantastic recipes on her blog: Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats!
This recipe was a finalist in our Search for the Ultimate Weeknight Meal Contest!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!