Baked Penne Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- There are a variety of different combinations of frozen Italian mixed vegetables. If you have other mixed vegetable favorites, use them; any one will do.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 626
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 987mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.0g 36 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!