Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On your mark, get set, go! This Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole will have everyone racing to fill up their plates. The combination of Buffalo wing sauce, chicken breasts, and creamy blue cheese makes this the perfect dish to dish out on game day!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup diced celery
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup wing sauce and chicken; toss until evenly coated. Place chicken evenly in baking dish, then sprinkle with blue cheese. Place potato tots over blue cheese, and drizzle with remaining wing sauce.
- Bake 35 minutes, then top with mozzarella cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with celery and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!