Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all vegetarians! This Cheddar Broccoli Casserole is for you. Without any meat, this casserole is both hearty and healthy at the same time.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 6 ingredients in a lightly greased 7- x11- inch baking dish. Sprinkle with seasoned stuffing mix and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Get a jump-start on your meal by combining all the ingredients in this casserole except the stuffing mix and paprika the night before. Then cover and chill. The next day, sprinkle with stuffing mix and paprika and bake as directed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 373
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 95mg 32 %
- Sodium 1,303mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!