Layered Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
"Ooey," "gooey," "melty," and "yummy" are a few of the words you'll think of when you taste Layered Macaroni and Cheese, an extra-creamy version of everyone's favorite macaroni and cheese recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Repeat layers; top with remaining macaroni. Reserve remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over macaroni.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until set in center. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and the paprika. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 502
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 104 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 175mg 58 %
- Sodium 974mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!