Chicken Salad Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for a true Southern favorite we like to call our Chicken Salad Bake. Discovered in an old cookbook, this recipe combines the best of old-fashioned flavor and comfort in one casserole dish. Take this dish on a picnic or send it to a potluck; no matter where you serve it, this is a dish you can be proud of.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, soup, and mayonnaise; mix well and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more chicken recipes, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our BBQ Spatchcock Chicken, or our Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
- Here's a little nostalgia to share with your loved ones. Try our Raspberry Rugelach or our
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stuffed Peppers Casserole
- Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
- Tuna Melt Casserole
- Zucchini and Carrot Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Chow Mein Chicken Casserole