Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen potato and onion pierogies, cooked according to package directions, using the boil method
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot over medium heat, combine chicken broth, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepper. Whisk 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth. Gently stir the pierogies into the mixture and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with bacon and scallions; serve immediately.
Change it Up!
- One of the great things about our Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is that you've got a ton of options! You can change up the cheese, or the pierogis! Mix and match and have fun with it!
- Speaking of pierogies, you can get your own Mr. Food Test Kitchen 48-Piece Old World Pierogis and they freeze for up to six months!
- Would you like to see a step-by-step, with photos, of how this easy bake comes together? Just click here!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more easy weeknight dinners, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 506
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 1,141mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.