Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dinner's on the table in no time flat with this easy, speedy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. This is a perfect busy-night meal.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cooked diced chicken breast, thawed (see Note)
What to Do
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine pasta, 1 cup cheese, sauce, and chicken in a large bowl; spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
We use already cooked and diced chicken breast in this recipe to save even more time in the kitchen. But if you have chicken breasts already on hand, that's great, too. You'll need 3 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 695
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 59g 118 %
- Cholesterol 144mg 48 %
- Sodium 2,235mg 93 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
- Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Amish Country Casserole
- Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 25 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Italian Layer Bake
- Minnesota Hot Dish
- Layered Spaghetti Casserole
- Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole