We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you include layers of chili in your lasagna? You get a combination Mexican-Italian recipe for Chili Lasagna! Our Chili Lasagna is hearty, flavorful, and a real stand-out.
What You'll Need:
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced, divided
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Have some leftover chili you'd like to use for this recipe? Go ahead! It's fun to try different chili's in this recipe for Chili Lasagna.
- For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Grandma's Best Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- My Family's Favorite Casserole
- Best Dinner Recipes: The 18 Best Casserole Recipes
- Easy Beefy Casserole
- Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need
- Amish Country Casserole