Chili Dog Bubble Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot dogs are a classic American summertime food. If you're looking for a fresh, off-the-bun way to eat them, our Chili Dog Bubble Bake makes a delicious and fun alternative! Hot dogs and casseroles are always a crowd pleaser, so when you make a chili dog casserole that's this good, the right thing to do is bring it to that next get-together, even if you want to keep it all to yourself! Not that we can blame you.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans ready-to-heat chili
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili, hot dog pieces, and onion in baking dish; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, toss biscuit pieces with butter until evenly coated. Arrange biscuit pieces over cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and casserole is heated through.
Before You Start Cooking!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 992mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!