Creamy Ham Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Creamy Ham Casserole is an easy and simple ham casserole recipe that uses up your leftover ham and goes together in a flash. This is comfort food at its best, and it couldn't be easier to throw together, even on a busy weeknight! So the next time you're looking for a simple casserole recipe, just grab this one and get ready for a delicious ham casserole that'll please the whole gang.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento, drained on paper towel
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add onion and celery and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in ham and heat 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, the pimiento, and noodles. Spoon into baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, and bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Here's a great way to use leftover ham. Or, if you don't have any leftovers, take advantage of cubed cooked ham that's available in the meat counter of your supermarket. When you need just a few cups of ham, such as in this deliciously creamy recipe, it gives you an inexpensive head start for preparing a variety of meals.
- For another great leftover ham idea, check out our recipe for Perfect Split Pea Soup or browse through our collection of Ways to Enjoy Holiday Leftovers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 668
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 37g 57 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 170mg 57 %
- Sodium 1,613mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!