Two Step Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're just two steps away from a homestyle Two Step Tuna Casserole that will have your gang running to the table for dinner! Creamy and hearty, this tuna casserole always gets tasty raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (12-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag potato chips, crushed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add soup, tuna, milk, and pepper; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over top, and serve as is or as a casserole (see Tips).
- To serve this as a casserole, just spoon the hot tuna mixture into a casserole dish then top with the crushed potato chips. Grab a trivet and it's table-ready...in minutes!
- If you like this recipe then you're gonna love our collection of Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes. Plus, don't forget to check out our Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.