Two Step Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're just two steps away from a homestyle Two Step Tuna Casserole that will have your gang running to the table for dinner! Creamy and hearty, this tuna casserole always gets tasty raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (12-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag potato chips, crushed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add soup, tuna, milk, and pepper; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over top, and serve as is or as a casserole (see Tips).
- To serve this as a casserole, just spoon the hot tuna mixture into a casserole dish then top with the crushed potato chips. Grab a trivet and it's table-ready...in minutes!
- If you like this recipe then you're gonna love our collection of Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes. Plus, don't forget to check out our Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.