Stuffed Peppers Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; saute green pepper and onion 4 to 5 minutes, or just until veggies start to soften. Add ground beef and cook 6 to 8 minutes more, or until no pink remains in the beef. Drain liquid from skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, rice, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, the Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 minutes, remove foil, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.