Hominy Sausage Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ingredients team up for a great potluck dish! This cozy casserole recipe is sure to be a hit at any gathering, especially during the holiday season. That ooey gooey combination of cheese and sausage makes for a hearty dish that'll surely put a smile on everyone's faces.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot pork sausage
- 1 (15½-ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 1 (15½-ounce) can yellow hominy, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine sausage, white and yellow hominy, 1/2 cup cheese, pimiento, onion, eggs, and parsley; mix well.
Spoon into an baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through and cheese is golden. Cut and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.