Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't know if Davy Crockett had meals like this, but we're sure he'd have loved it, and your family will, too. Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole is robust and delicious, and the simplest dinner you could imagine.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked fine egg noodles
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potato chips; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish and top with crushed chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- We've got more great frontier recipes you'll love, including Cowboy Ribs and Cowboy Beef in a Bun.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 756mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %