Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our all-American Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole is packed with comfort. As a bring-along gift, a potluck meal or any easy weeknight supper, you just can't go wrong.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 slices white bread, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add macaroni and mix until well combined then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is set.
We wanted to share our recipe for Toffee Cookie Bars with you, so you can fill your house with their sweet aroma as they bake!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!