Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our all-American Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole is packed with comfort. As a bring-along gift, a potluck meal or any easy weeknight supper, you just can't go wrong.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 slices white bread, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add macaroni and mix until well combined then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is set.
We wanted to share our recipe for Toffee Cookie Bars with you, so you can fill your house with their sweet aroma as they bake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.