Huddled-Up Chicken Tots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Forget all other football appetizers! Get off the sidelines, and into the flavor game with our Huddled-Up Chicken Tots! This recipe is one of our cheesiest, and easiest football appetizers yet. Just spend a few minutes putting together the delicious and easy to use ingredients, and you'll have a dish that everyone at your game day party wants a piece of. The flavors are sure to be a touchdown every time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups frozen shredded chicken, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place potato tots in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine chedder and mozzarella cheese, mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for garnish.
- Add chicken to cheese mixture, mix well. Sprinkle chicken mixture evenly over potato tots. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved cheese and pepperoni. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- For that extra special, over the top flavor, dollop with sour cream!
- If you're looking for more fantastic football appetizers, look no further! We've got some of our favorite Winning Game Day Menus right here!
- Check out our blog on How to Make: Huddled-Up Chicken Tots!
- Tailgating Fun Facts!
- Did you know that people were tailgating during the Civil War? During the Battle of Bull Run in 1861, supporters of the Union came to watch the battle with food and drink as they cheered on their soldiers. They sang fight songs, placed bets, and caused traffic jams when the battles were done. Sounds interesting, but we think we're going to stay safe, and stick to tailgating football games!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Looking for more football appetizers? We've got just the thing in our eCookbook! Game day munchies have never tasted better.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"