Carrot Cake Cheesecake Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We already know carrot cake goes great with cream cheese, so how 'bout making it cheesecake instead? These parfaits combine the best of both worlds, and they're sure to become a favorite with your gang.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup grated carrot (about 1 carrot)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Add whipping cream, and beat until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients; toss well.
Distribute half cream cheese mixture evenly into 4 (8-ounce) stemmed glasses or dessert dishes; top with half pineapple mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be creative when selecting containers for such desserts as parfaits, mousses, souffles, and gelatins. Wine goblets and champagne flutes are easy and attractive options.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes