Carrot Cake Cheesecake Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We already know carrot cake goes great with cream cheese, so how 'bout making it cheesecake instead? These parfaits combine the best of both worlds, and they're sure to become a favorite with your gang.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup grated carrot (about 1 carrot)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Add whipping cream, and beat until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients; toss well.
Distribute half cream cheese mixture evenly into 4 (8-ounce) stemmed glasses or dessert dishes; top with half pineapple mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be creative when selecting containers for such desserts as parfaits, mousses, souffles, and gelatins. Wine goblets and champagne flutes are easy and attractive options.
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- XOXO Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake