Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I can't quite make up my mind between cookies, candy, or cheesecake...it doesn't matter! With this one, I don't have to choose!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.4 ounce) toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices and arrange on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Press dough together, making a uniform crust; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla 1 minute, until well mixed. Stir in candy pieces and pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover loosely then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
To make the cookie dough easier to slice, freeze it for 2 to 3 hours before starting this recipe.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.