Mini Snowman Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
These mini cheesecakes make for a great sweet-and-salty treat! They feature a salty pretzel crust and a creamy cheesecake layer. Since they come together so easily, they're perfect for parties and holiday celebrations. Plus, a little festive decoration takes these from ordinary mini cheesecakes to special, Mini Snowmen Cheesecakes!
What You'll Need
- PRETZEL CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine pretzels and sugar in a food processor and pulse until combined. Add melted butter and continue to pulse another 10 seconds or until mixture is moistened. Add about 1-1/2 tablespoons of crumb mixture to each liner. Gently press and flatten mixture with your thumb to make an even layer in the bottom of each. Bake 5 minutes.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Fill each liner 3/4 full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Remove from oven and let cool 30 minutes.
Just before serving, top each cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and your favorite holiday candy treat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 177
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.2g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!