Chocolate Raspberry Trifles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Trifles are always sinfully rich, and our Chocolate Raspberry Trifles live up to their decadent name. This easy trifle recipe is made with store-bought shortcuts which will still result in a homemade dessert you can be proud of.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) chocolate pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh raspberries, with a few reserved for garnish
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Evenly divide half the cake cubes in four dessert or martini glasses and drizzle with liqueur, if desired. Spoon the vanilla pudding over the cake then top with raspberries. Place remaining cake cubes over raspberries and top with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved raspberries.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Hosting an Oscar Party or any other type of party? Make a Dessert Buffet!
If you loved this simple raspberry recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Raspberry Recipes: 14 All-Star Raspberry Desserts.