Asian Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This east meets west easy weeknight meal fits company, too. Our Asian Chicken Wraps are way more exciting than a plain old sandwich. Chock full of flavor and crunch they're a treat for our taste buds.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup duck sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 4 (8-inch) spinach-flavored wraps
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine duck sauce, chili sauce, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté coleslaw 2 to 3 minutes, or until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and 1/2 cup sauce mixture; mix well.
- Lay wraps out on counter. Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture across center of each wrap. Fold up bottom of wrap over mixture. Fold the left side over, then the right side, and roll up forming a cylinder shape. Repeat with remaining wraps. Place wraps in prepared baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Make this a complete meal by cooking up a pot of our delicious Easy Wonton Soup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!