Asian Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This east meets west easy weeknight meal fits company, too. Our Asian Chicken Wraps are way more exciting than a plain old sandwich. Chock full of flavor and crunch they're a treat for our taste buds.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup duck sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 4 (8-inch) spinach-flavored wraps
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine duck sauce, chili sauce, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté coleslaw 2 to 3 minutes, or until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and 1/2 cup sauce mixture; mix well.
- Lay wraps out on counter. Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture across center of each wrap. Fold up bottom of wrap over mixture. Fold the left side over, then the right side, and roll up forming a cylinder shape. Repeat with remaining wraps. Place wraps in prepared baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Make this a complete meal by cooking up a pot of our delicious Easy Wonton Soup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!