Crispy Onion Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a dish with great texture and taste? We've got ya covered with this Crispy Onion Baked Chicken. There's nothing boring about this super easy baked chicken, because we've kicked it up a notch with our favorite onion soup mix! Combine that with the crispy texture, and this recipe will shake up that same ol' dinner menu.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (1.0-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine bread crumbs and soup mix in a large resealable plastic bag; seal and shake to combine.
- Brush chicken breasts with mayonnaise; place one chicken breast in bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag and place on wire rack on baking sheet. Repeat, one at a time, with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center and the coating is crispy. Enjoy!
Test Kitchen Tips
- The French onion soup mix adds crunch and crispness to the chicken, while the mayonnaise contributes to its moistness. And by baking on a rack, the chicken will keep its crispy coating.
- One of the reasons we love chicken is because it's so versatile! If you're looking for more amazing ways to enjoy chicken, try our Tasty, Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes, or our Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes.
- What are Howard's favorite chicken recipes? Try his Honey Garlic Drumsticks, or his Nothing-To-It Chicken! And if you'd like a little help in the kitchen, check out Howard's easy How to: Bread Chicken Pieces video!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 324
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 933mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.