Asian Skewered Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Skewered Chicken makes a perfect appetizer, salad topper or main dish. Its delicate Asian marinade is accented with zesty lemon and tangy ginger. What a nice change of pace from typical heavy sauces and marinades.
What You'll Need
- 6 to 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-1/2 chunks
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken (and skewers) and mix well. Add chicken chunks, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Divide chicken into 6 to 8 equal amounts and place chunks on skewers. Grill 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains, turning chicken over halfway through grilling.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!