Super Stuffed Chicken Divan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an idea! How about tonight, you surprise your family and friends with a chicken dish that's brimming with goodness? Not only will they be exited about their dinner being coated in their favorite cheese crackers, but once they cut into it, they're going to be even more thrilled! After all, who doesn't love an ooey-gooey, cheddar and broccoli filling? Although this one looks like it takes a lot of work, it's absolutely weeknight easy, thanks to your air fryer!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup diced cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 cup crushed cheese crackers
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Place chicken on a cutting board, cover with wax paper, and, with the smooth side of a meat mallet, flatten chicken until 1/4-inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, diced cheese, and bacon bits; mix well. Evenly divide broccoli mixture onto each breast. Beginning with the shortest end, roll each chicken breast jelly-roll-style, making sure to tuck in the sides and secure with a few toothpicks. (You don’t want all that cheesy goodness to ooze out while these cook!)
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. In a shallow dish, place crushed crackers. Generously spray each chicken breast with cooking spray and coat with crushed crackers, pressing lightly to secure.
- Coat air fryer basket with cooking spray and place chicken in basket, seam-side down. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray, one last time, and air-fry 20 to 22 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken. Remove toothpicks and enjoy.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just keep in mind that, depending on the size of the chicken breasts and your air fryer, you may have to cook these in a couple of batches.
- For more amazing chicken dinners, check out our collection of Tasty, Quick, and Easy Chicken Recipes!
- Use your air fryer more! Make our Come-'n'-Get-It Sampler Platter, our Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats, or our Crazy-Good Catfish Tacos!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.