Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love stuffed chicken breast recipes? So do we! It's a way to take that boring old chicken dinner and put a creative spin on it. Like our Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken! After butterflying the breasts, we stuff them full of cheese and spinach for a flavor-packed dinner the whole family will love!
What You'll Need
- 10 butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic-herb cheese spread
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 slices Muenster cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a resealable plastic bag, crush crackers; add butter, then mix and set aside.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and butterfly it. To do so, place your hand on top. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut horizontally three-quarters of the way through each breast, so it opens like a book. Lightly sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon garlic-herb cheese on one side of each breast. Top the cheese with spinach. Fold over top half of each chicken breast, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, then top each chicken breast with 2 slices Muenster cheese and cracker topping. Bake 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Need a little help with your stuffed chicken breast? Check out How to Butterfly a Chicken Breast and Howard will show you how to butterfly like a pro!
- For more stuffed chicken breast recipes, shake up your dinner routine with our Pepperoni Chicken Rolls, or, for something really fun and unique, try our Stuffed Chicken Muffins!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more chicken recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 412
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 40g 80 %
- Cholesterol 144mg 48 %
- Sodium 571mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.