We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your kitchen with our Chicken Fiesta! This dish can be used for tacos, taco salad, nachos and more! No need to go out when you can make this simple and quick meal that is full of flavor. Have a celebration in your kitchen tonight!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups boneless chicken, cooked and chopped
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup picante sauce, divided
- 12 taco shells, warmed according to package directions
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine chicken, scallions, cumin, and 3/4 cup picante sauce over low heat.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes, then spoon evenly into taco shells. Top with lettuce, cheese, and remaining picante sauce. Serve immediately.
- Looking for the perfect low-carb side dish recipe to pair with this Chicken Fiesta recipe? Check out this Easy Cauliflower Rice!