Chicken Kiev Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Muffin tins are not just for baking cupcakes and muffins! They can be the easy solution for making individual portions of main dishes like these mouthwatering Chicken Kiev Rollups.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, chives, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parsley mixture on one side of each breast.
- Place a slice of butter in the center of each piece of chicken and tightly roll up each breast, tucking in the sides as you roll. Place rolls seam-side down in muffin cups then sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 398mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.3g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)