Chicken Noodle Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one easy Chicken Noodle Skillet, is perfect for a busy weeknight. No need to boil the noodles, 'cause they'll cook right along with the veggies and sauce. What a super main dish to call everyone to the table for!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup frozen corn or carrots
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 additional minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.