Chicken Noodle Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one easy Chicken Noodle Skillet, is perfect for a busy weeknight. No need to boil the noodles, 'cause they'll cook right along with the veggies and sauce. What a super main dish to call everyone to the table for!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup frozen corn or carrots
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 additional minutes, or until noodles are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!