Chicken Noodle Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one easy Chicken Noodle Skillet, is perfect for a busy weeknight. No need to boil the noodles, 'cause they'll cook right along with the veggies and sauce. What a super main dish to call everyone to the table for!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup frozen corn or carrots
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 additional minutes, or until noodles are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!