Chicken Pierogi Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The easy convenience of a variety of frozen foods makes this kid-pleasing Chicken Pierogi Skillet supper an instant hit. The extra bonus of crunchy French-fried onions guarantees that this family-friendly meal will disappear in no time.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) jars chicken gravy
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato pierogis, thawed
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions. Stir gently, cover, and cook over medium-low heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
Remove cover, sprinkle with French-fried onions, and heat an additional 1 to 2 minutes; serve immediately.
For more easy recipes like this Chicken Pierogi Skillet that use frozen foods you can keep on hand, visit easyhomemeals.com.
- Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!