Chicken and Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potato chips aren't just for snacking! This recipe for baked chicken makes great use of crushed sour cream and onion chips as the perfect crunchy breading. Better make a big batch of these, because everybodys gonna want seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces bag sour-cream-and-onion potato chips, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a small, beat together the milk and egg with a fork until well mixed. In a shallow dish, combine the crushed potato chips, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture then roll them in the potato chip mixture. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Arrange the coated pieces in a single layer in a baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes then drizzle the chicken with the melted butter.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until firm and golden.
Serve with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce, or use your favorite potato chip dip.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.